This add-on lets you display facets alongside Elementor Pro listings.
- Posts (Ultimate Addons for Elementor)
- Posts (PowerPack for Elementor)
- Archive Posts
- WooCommerce Products
- WooCommerce Products (Ultimate Addons for Elementor)
- WooCommerce Products (PowerPack for Elementor)
- WooCommerce Archive Products
- Listing Grid (JetEngine)
When this add-on is installed, compatible Elementor listing modules will display an extra “FacetWP” setting (see the screenshot below).
Toggling this setting to “Enabled” tells FacetWP to use the desired listing.
Facet filters and other display shortcodes can be added with Elementor’s shortcode widget.
FacetWP can also be enabled on archive templates created with the Elementor Theme builder. The Archive posts widget (for posts, pages, and custom post types) and the Archive products widget (for Woocommerce product archives) can be enabled in their settings for FacetWP in the same way as the above widgets while automatically using the archive query for the results.
In most cases, FacetWP will detect Elementor’s numbered pagination and convert it for use with filtering. However, you can turn off the module’s pagination and add a pager facet instead.
- Fixed prevent error when FacetWP is disabled
- Fixed issue with WC Products widget not detecting the right query
- Important this version requires FacetWP 3.6.0 or above
- Improved compatibility with FacetWP 3.6.0+ and Elementor 3.0+