Add facets to your Bricks post listings
1. Within Bricks, add a new “Posts” element to your page.
2. In the element settings, toggle the
Use FacetWP checkbox.
3. After creating some facets, paste their shortcode(s) into a Shortcode element.
1. Within Bricks, create a new Div element. This will be the wrapper element that FacetWP needs to auto-detect the listing.
2. Next, add a Container, Block, or Div element (this will be our Query Loop).
3. Within this element, toggle the
Use query loop checkbox, then toggle the
Use FacetWP checkbox after it appears. Adjust the Query as needed by clicking the “∞” icon.
4. To add some example dynamic data, add a new Heading element and set its content to
5. Finally, in the “Structure” area (right sidebar), nest the elements so that it looks like
Div > Query Loop > Heading. Note: “Query Loop” is the element from step #2.
0.4 (Sept 15, 2022)
- New support Bricks archive templates
- New support Bricks pages set as "Posts page" (Settings > Reading)
- Improved moved "Using FacetWP" setting directly above the "Query" setting
- Improved only show "Using FacetWP" setting when the "Query loop" setting is enabled
- Improved support for Media-based query loops, incl. lightbox + PhotoSwipe
0.2 (Sept 12, 2022)
- New support "Query Loop" elements (Container, Block, Div)
- Improved better handling of "Posts" elements
0.1 (Sept 8, 2022)
- Initial release