FacetWP, LLC grants you non-exclusive limited license to use the FacetWP plugin in accordance with the Terms & Conditions (the “license”) issued herein.
FacetWP is licensed under the GPL 2.0.
FacetWP is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our plugins.
License keys are valid for 1 year after purchase. After 1 year, a license renewal will need to be purchased to continue receiving support and plugin updates.
License holders cannot share or resell their license key. The license key is only transferable by contacting us and requesting an official transfer of the license to a new owner. The license is intended to be used on the license holders web site(s). Client site usage is permitted in situations where the license holder maintains an ongoing relationship with the client as a consultant. Providing FacetWP as a service does not constitute a client relationship.
We firmly stand behind our product, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. Due to the nature of digital products, which cannot be returned, we cannot grant a refund if you simply change your mind after purchasing a FacetWP license. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
A few conditions:
- Refunds will not be granted after 14 days from the original purchase.
- Refunds will not be granted for requests based on unadvertised or otherwise assumed functionality. Please contact us with any pre-sale questions.
- Refunds will not be granted due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. Please open a support ticket describing the issue.
- Refunds will not be granted on renewal payments.
The following are grounds for license termination (without refund):
- Plugin redistribution
- License key sharing or reselling
- Inappropriate, hateful, or disrespectful language towards our support team
- Filing a PayPal claim or credit card chargeback
FacetWP, LLC maintains all intellectual and exclusive ownership rights to FacetWP.
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page.
Last updated June 28, 2017