Integrate with WP Recipe Maker or Tasty Recipes
After installing, you’ll see a new header in the “Data source” dropdown when editing your facet.
The following data soures are available to choose from:
- Author name
- Average rating
- Estimated cost
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Custom time
- Total time
- Ingredient units
- Any WPRM-added custom fields
- Any WPRM-added custom taxonomies
- Any WPRM-added custom nutrition labels
When WP Recipe Maker is installed, you’ll see an extra
Index recipe data for option within Settings > FacetWP > Settings.
This tells FacetWP to scan blog post content for attached recipes, then associate the recipe data with the blog posts themselves.
This is the default value. It works well for most recipe index pages, since these pages are generally configured to display lists of posts.
This tells FacetWP to index
wprm_recipe items directly. This is intended for custom queries (or grid builders) where you’re listing
wprm_recipe items instead of posts.
- Fixed support the "SuitableForDiet" edge case
- Fixed FacetWP Recipes requires FacetWP 3.9+
- Fixed internal method name changed in FacetWP 3.9
- New layout builder support for WPRM
- Fixed issue preventing WPRM taxonomies from indexing
- Fixed display WPRM internal taxonomies (ingredients, equipment)