- Advanced Posts (requires the UABB plugin)
- Woo Products (requires the UABB plugin) NEW!
- Content Grid (requires the PowerPack plugin)
- Product Grid (requires WooPack)
If you’re using a supported listing module (see above), you’ll see a new “FacetWP” setting on the module’s edit screen:
Set it to “Enabled” for FacetWP to use the listing for filtering.
IMPORTANT: FacetWP supports one listing module per page.
Next, add some facets to the page. When editing the page via Beaver Builder’s visual mode, click the blue “+” to display available modules. Within that area, you’ll see a new “FacetWP” section:
Select the “Facet” option, then choose an existing facet:
Other FacetWP features (Sort, Selections, etc.) are available as modules too.
IMPORTANT: facets, templates, and other features may not appear as expected in Beaver Builder’s edit mode. When in doubt, save then browse to the actual page.
In most cases, FacetWP will automatically detect Beaver Builder’s numbered pagination. However, you can optionally set the module’s pagination to “None” and use a pager facet instead.
IMPORTANT: FacetWP does not support “Scroll” and “Load more” pagers. Try using a pager facet instead, which includes a “Load more” option.
Beaver Themer allows you to design layouts for Archive pages (blog posts archive, taxonomy archives, etc).
You will need to set the Content > Source in your posts module for the archive to Main Query. This ensures the WordPress archive query is used for both Beaver Builder and FacetWP.
IMPORTANT: Using the Main Query in archive pages with FacetWP enabled is required. If you need to customize your query, check the tutorial on How to Customize WordPress Archive Queries.
- Fixed issue with the WooCommerce module
- Fixed issue with query detection and pagination when using a Themer layout
- New added support for the UABB "Woo Products" module
- New support equal heights for "Posts" module
- Fixed ignore the main archive query if a Beaver Themer archive layout exists
- Fixed only intercept pagination for FWP-enabled modules