add-on facet type
Filter results by first letter
The A-Z Listing facet type displays a list of available first letters of the chosen Data Source field content.
Click on a letter to show results starting with that letter. Click the selected letter again, or the “Any” link, to reset the facet.
|Data source||The post attribute or custom field to be used for the first letter.|
|Default label||Change the default “Any” label. Note: this label is translatable with the facetwp_i18n hook.|
- New added "Default label" UI setting, which is also now translatable
- Improved clicking an already-select letter will unselect it
- Fixed Support new accessibility feature
- Fixed Added class "selected" for consistency
- Improved Removed jQuery dependency
- Fixed cast characters as BINARY to avoid encoding issues
- Changed renamed i18n namespace to "fwp-front" to align with FacetWP core