The Time Since facet is used to filter posts by date / time since a specified interval.
- Data Source: A date; “Post Date”, “Post Modified”, or a custom field in
- Choices: the choices to display (one per line). The label and formatter are separated by “|”. Example:
Past Day | -1 day Past 7 Days | -7 days Past 30 Days | -30 days Past 90 Days | -90 days Past Year | -1 year Next 7 Days | +7 days Today | today Tomorrow | tomorrow Yesterday | yesterday
The formatter is based on PHP’s
strtotime function (see example).
- Fixed user selections feature was empty
- Fixed use JS versioning to bust caching
- Fixed filtering broken when labels are translated using `facetwp_i18n` hook
- Improved changed textdomain to `facetwp-time-since`
- Fixed choice labels can now be translated via the `facetwp_i18n` hook
- Fixed undefined $token variable (props Rhys)
- New revamped filtering logic to support "today", "tomorrow", and "yesterday"
- Changed replaced `wp.hooks` to `FWP.hooks` due to conflict with WP 5.0