The Time Since facet is used to filter posts by date / time since a specified interval.
- Data Source: A date; “Post Date”, “Post Modified”, or a custom field in
- Choices: the choices to display (one per line). The label and formatter are separated by “|”. Example:
Past Day | -1 day Past 7 Days | -7 days Past 30 Days | -30 days Past 90 Days | -90 days Past Year | -1 year Next 7 Days | +7 days
The formatter is based on PHP’s
strtotime function (see example).
- Refactor to support JS deferring
- Compatibility fix for FacetWP 3.1.1+
- Fixed CSS conflict with other radio-based facet types
- Support future date formats
- Fixed argument order
- Fixed styling of checked item
- 2.6 compatibility fixes
- Fixed user selections label
- Automatic updates!
- IMPORTANT: before upgrading, please delete the older version