Integrate search facets with the Relevanssi search plugin. Relevanssi greatly improves the search quality and relevancy of search results.
When the Relevanssi integration add-on is activated, each search facet will have a new “Relevanssi” choice within its Search engine setting.
Make sure to set your Search facets to using this new “Relevanssi” engine, otherwise they’ll likely return no results (due to Relevanssi short-circuiting core search).
- Improved additional refactoring to support custom sorting (e.g. the FacetWP sort box)
- Improved search facets now scan only posts within the current listing (performance tweak)
- New complete rewrite for better performance and compatibility
- New support for Relevanssi Free 4.10.2+ and Relevanssi Premium 2.12.2+
- New highlighting and "Custom search results snippets" work now
- Fixed support "order" and "orderby" URL variables
- Fixed check against $query->get( 's' ) instead of $query->is_search (Event Calendar fix)
- Important this add-on now requires FacetWP 3.6 and above!
- Improved refactored code to support FacetWP 3.6+ query detection changes