This add-on lets you toggle facets (and other elements) based on certain conditions.
First, we add a Ruleset. Each Ruleset contains Conditions (IF) and Actions (THEN).
Conditions determine what to test for.
Let’s say you want to do something on
http://yoursite.com/demo/cars/ if the “Make” facet has
audi selected. You’d add the following conditions:
The ON box determines when the ruleset should be evaluated:
- Loaded – after the refresh process finishes
- Refresh – before the refresh process starts
- Refresh & Loaded – both
Actions determine what to do. Each action has 2 inputs:
- Toggle – Show or Hide
- Object – A facet, all facets, the template, or a custom selector
Actions also support custom selectors. In the Object dropdown, select the
Custom option. Within the subsequent popup, you can enter jQuery selectors (one per line).
To toggle a facet’s parent container (
.widget) you’d use:
To target an
<h3> heading directly before a facet:
Hide Empty Facets
- Create a new ruleset
- Leave the Conditions blank (ON: Loaded)
- New Action: Hide for the first dropdown, Selector for the second
- Click the “<>” button
In the modal, use the
$EMPTY selector to hide the facet itself. If you want to hide the parent container too (e.g.
.widget), then you’d use:
- Fixed incorrect “facets in use” detection
- Ability to hide empty facets (see docs)
- Removed github-updater.php (now in core)
- IMPORTANT: before upgrading, please delete the older version
- Initial release
- Version: 1.2.2
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016