Building a Store Locator in WordPress with FacetWP
Learn how to create a Store Locator from scratch using FacetWP. This could be a great addition to your WordPress site, such as if your organization has different branches, or if you’re running a WooCommerce shop with multiple physical locations.
- Creating a new “store” post type
- Geotagging each store (using Address Geocoder)
- Creating a FacetWP template to list stores
- Creating and displaying a map (using the Map Facet add-on)
- Creating a location search box (using a Proximity facet)