Flatsome is a very popular (and well-built) WooCommerce theme, and with a few steps you can easily integrate it with FacetWP.
Create the facets
First, create the facets to use on the Flatsome shop page. Go into
Settings > FacetWP > Facets, and click the “Add New” button.
For each facet’s
Data source, select a choice underneath the “WooCommerce” dropdown header.
Install the integration add-on
When you install our free Flatsome integration add-on (link in the sidebar) it automatically prepares FacetWP for your Shop page. All that’s left is to add your facet shortcodes into some sidebar text widgets (see below).
Add facets to the Shop Sidebar widget
Appearance > Widgets, then add a new Text widget to the “Shop Sidebar” region. Give it a label, then enter a facet shortcode into the Content box:
That’s it, your Flatsome site is now FacetWP-enabled 🙂
- Flatsome renamed feature from `lazy-load-image` to `lazy-load-images`
- Added support for Flatsome “Commons” (masonry) feature
- Fix: don’t render “facetwp-template” on single templates
- New: added support for lightbox-video
- Added support for Lazy Load and Quick View
- Initial release