This plugin integrates with WooCommerce Bookings to find available bookings within a user-specified date range.
It adds a new “Availability” facet type. This facet type includes
Start Date (date picker),
End Date (date picker), and
Quantity (text) input fields.
WooCommerce Bookings lets you create bookable products. You can use it for scheduling appointments, services, and product rentals (e.g. car rental).
With the free WooCommerce Accomodation Bookings add-on, you can also create an Airbnb-style reservation system, making it easy to sell hotel rooms, apartments, and other overnight spaces.
- When adding a Product, select
Accomodation productas the Product Type
- In the General tab, set “Calendar display mode” to
Calendar always visible
- Create a new facet, and set the
- Add the facet to your Shop or product listing page(s)
WP Job Manager Products
Starting in version 0.4, we’ve integrated with the WP Job Manager Products plugin. When used on a Listings page, this add-on will automatically filter based on the WooCommerce Product(s) attached to each result.
- This add-on now requires FWP 3.2.0+
- Set reasonable default when min or max is missing (performance fix)
- Set disableMobile = true (datepicker)
- Fix for different JS file path in FacetWP 3.0.9+
- Fixed argument order
- Fix: minor backwards compatibility issue in flatpickr v3
- New: Time Format setting (AM/PM, or 24 hour)
- Fix: quantity field not printed properly
- Fix: time was still displaying when disabled
- Added support for time-based bookings
- Added datepicker locale support
- Fix: flatpickr CSS filename
- New: support for the WPJM Products plugin
- Improved: replaced bootstrap-datepicker with flatpickr
- Improved: disable past dates in datepicker
- Fixed JS timing issue
- Automatic updates!
- IMPORTANT: before upgrading, please delete the older version
- Fixed timing issue with bootstrap-datepicker.js
- Initial release